Started off on the bike for 20 minutes mostly pretty easy. Around 90 rpm basically the whole time without much protest from my knee. Hit the elliptical after for 30 minutes. Got the resistance up a bit towards the middle. Also played with the incline and got that up a bit towards the middle since this was one of the fancy new machines where you can do that. Not too sure who the incline affects difficulty or muscles used. Can't say that I care that much... just another diversion when I'm stuck cross training inside.
I need to get onto a good sleep schedule. But with no work, no school, and no running, it seems almost impossible. I'm getting enough sleep for the most part, though when I get back to running, I need to be strict with myself and make it 8-9 hours per night.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment