I expected my leg to be pretty tight today after my longest day of cross training since the surgery yesterday. It turns out my only complaint is that the calf is tight from the bruising. My cold is also gone, so I'm feeling goooood.
Hit the gym yet again. 15 minutes on the bike to warm up. Knee felt fine, so the resistance went up pretty quick. Headed over to the elliptical after that for 25 minutes. Ended up going pretty hard. Felt great. Really, really happy about the way this leg is feeling two weeks out from surgery. Feels like it's almost ready for running, though I still have to play it safe.
If I'm feeling alright tomorrow, I'm gonna try to make it an hour of cross training. Staples come out Friday. Only issue is that the lower incision is a bit irritated, we think from the staples. Looks like that one's gonna scar which is a little disappointing, but I guess that happens with surgery. The big incision up top looks so good that I'm not sure it'll even scar.
Off to sleep.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment